Terms and Conditions
Battery orders and Delivery
- The prices provided are only indicative based on the information that you have provided in your order.
- It is your responsibility to provide complete and correct information in the order form in order to ensure that we are able to deliver the battery to you within the correct time.
- Even though the battery model suggested to your car make and model is usually correct, there are instances that due to some car modifications a different type of battery is required. Eastern Batteries does not take responsibility for an ordered battery that does not match your vehicle, but will however give you alternate options to ensure that we find the correct battery for you.
- If you would like to make any changes to the information provided in the online order form, then you are required to make a call to (02) 9310-1579 within 15 minutes to update any information.
- The batteries ordered online are all subject to current stock levels – We will contact you if we are unable to deliver the battery ordered within our 2 hour (local) / 1-2 days (Sydney wide) promise.
- Our 2 hour delivery commitment is depending on weather and traffic conditions at time of delivery.
- We only deliver or ‘deliver and fit’ car batteries. Other batteries such as trucks, marine, deepcycle, motorcycle, MRV and farm vehicles are only available at the shop and even though they can be purchased online – they are to be physically picked up at the shop by the customer.
- Eastern Batteries reserves the right to defer the delivery of a battery to the next business day if the order is made late in the working day.
- Upon inspection of your vehicle there might be other options available for your vehicle that our staff will offer you at point of delivery/pick up.
- The ‘Pick up’ option requires you to physically pick up the ordered battery from our shop’s location at 659 Botany Road Rosebery, during business hours.
- If you are expecting a battery to be delivered to your premises (home or office), it is your responsibility to ensure that you have your mobile phone with you, and you have network coverage so that we can contact you. Also ensure that your car is easily accessible and our delivery car has room to park close to it.
- Any cancellations of orders and refund request will be assessed based on circumstances and the time of cancellation. In all situations a cancellation fee of between $20-$50 will be charged.
- All the battery pictures displayed on the website are only indicative and are not always a true representation of the exact battery.
Warranty and claims
- All batteries sold by Eastern Batteries include an Australian wide warranty offered by Super Charge Batteries.
- If you would like to make a claim – you can take your battery to any Super Charge Batteries supplier in Australia, including Eastern Batteries.
- Proof of purchase (receipt) will be required at time of claim.
- The duration of the warranty offered depends on the category of the battery and purpose of use:
- Private use:
- Classic: 30 months
- Silver: 24 Months
- Gold: 36 Months
- Commercial use – 12 Months (to all ranges)
- Taxi – 6 Months (to all ranges)